03 May, 2009

Here's Tweeting

At the behest of at least one fan and because it's what the kids are into these days, Here's Leering At You is now available on Twitter!

Too much effort to type in the whole URL? Don't want to change your homepage from Lavalife.com? Confused and scared by the term "RSS aggregator"? Well, worry no more! Now you can find out about new Here's Leering At You entries while you check up on the status of Stephen Fry's social calendar.

Head on over to http://twitter.com/heresleering and drink in the delicious irony of following someone who makes fun of people that are following other people.

3 comments:

sophie said...

Are you at all interested in contributions from Sydney (or Brisbane, I suppose)? I'd almost forgotten about this section (I used to live in Melbourne, and read the mX there occasionally) until my work colleagues were falling about laughing at the column about a week ago.

I think my horrified interest has been renewed.

sophie said...

Gerard just revealed your identity to me, so of course you know I used to live in Melbourne...

Commuter said...

Yeah, if there are HLAY entries going unnoticed in the other capitals I'd be open to contributions. Shoot us an email: heresleering at gmail dot com.